What is the Ultra-Flex Program?
The Ultra-Flex Program is a simple and flexible railing option that improves any view and makes your living space feel larger. Ultra-tec® stainless steel cable railing has been used in stadiums, hotels, and homes throughout the United States to enhance style and maximize visibility. The Ultra-Flex railing option from Ultra-tec® allows you to incorporate these same benefits into any residential railing application with ease. Ideal for both interior and exterior projects, Ultra-Flex stainless steel fittings and cable are perfect for decks, docks, balconies, and stairways that use wood posts, metal posts, or composite sleeves. Made in the USA with pride!
Wood Ultra-Flex Hardware for
Wood or Sleeved Posts
Metal Ultra-Flex Hardware for
You will need at least one Tensioner per run of cable. Pictured are common combinations of tensioners and non-tensioners. Ultra-Flex fittings are engineered to be used with Ultra-Flex cable only.
Easy as 1-2-3
- What posts are you using? Wood, Metal, or Sleeved?
- Measure your level and stair runs, calculate number of level and stair fittings.
- Add up tensioners and non-tensioners. Then calculate total cable footage (plus 5%).
- Looks the best - Easiest to install.
- Sleek and smooth, no sharp edges.
- Easy to tighten, no loose or sagging cables.
- Fittings attach to end posts only; cable passes straight through all intermediate posts for maximum visibility.
- Two options for cable thickness, 1/8” and 3/16”. Cable comes in 100’ and 500’ lengths.
- 10-Year Warranty
Ultra-Flex features our exclusive Push-Lock® fittings which do not require any special tools for installation. Simply push the cable into the fitting and it locks.
Why Cable Railing?Unobtrusive
- Views are not obstructed
- Decks, stairways, and interiors appear larger and more spacious.
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Upscale appearance
- Clean lines
- Adds value to home
- Virtually maintenance free — no painting or staining, no glass cleaner
- Weather-resistant type 316 marine-grade stainless steel